Friday, October 19, 2007

Farewell...

As this will be my last blog, I will first say that blogging for The Poughkeepsie Journal has been a complete joy. It was a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it.

If you are interested in learning more about walking for fitness be sure to check out Walking.org at: walking.org. It’s a super informative website for both the novice and seasoned walker.

Ready to make a lifestyle change by eating better every day? Just spend a little time perusing Eating Well.com at:
eatingwell.com. This is a nifty website for learning more about how easy it is to eat better while eating well.

I
hope this blog has been fun, informative and helpful to you. I also hope you’ve found at least a few ideas that have made a positive impact on your life. Many thanks to the Poughkeepsie Journal for affording me the opportunity to share a few thoughts.

Farewell,
Marsha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the two great resources as well as your self. I did not find you while you were posting, and I wish I had.

home health