Friday, July 20, 2007

- Lobsters, Lobsters, Lobsters!

Packing for a trip up to Maine... It takes around eight hours to get there with a two-year-old in tow. Normally it would only take six. I don't really mind the drive, hubby and I chat away and listen to cd's we've not heard in ages. Our son takes the long drive amazingly well and actually stays awake unless it's his regular nap time. I can't belive how much stuff I have to pack for Maine... I've put so much thought into packing light, and yet the bags in the hallway keep multiplying! We hope to be on the road by 7am tomorrow morning. It's 10:50pm now, and while I should be asleep instead I'm taking a break to write this between packing navigations. Well, I hope to blog while in Maine but between enjoying fresh lobsters and clams, days at the beach, hiking... I may have to let the laptop stay closed until the 29th. I am, however taking it with me so please stay tuned!

No comments: